Waterfall Filter Pond Kit - 2900 GPH
Everything needed to create a professional ecosystem pond, just add a liner! This kit is designed to pump 2900 gallons per hour.
Pond Size for this kit:
- Fish Pond - up to 2900 gallons of water in the pond for pumping the entire contents of the pond once per hour. If you have fish you may want to upgrade to our fish friendly Helix Pond Skimmer.
- No Fish - up to 6000 gallons of water max in the pond for pumping the pond every one to two hours.
You do not have to purchase all items in the kit, you set quantity to 0 below if there is an item you do not want to purchase.
- Flow Rate: 2900 gph
- Pump: Submersible
- Waterfall Height: 3'
- Waterfall Width: 26'
- Pond Size: Fish ponds up to 2900 gallons, and non-fish ponds up to 6000 gallons.
- Includes Liner? No
- Includes Waterfall Spillway? Yes
- Head Pressure: 5' - 3’ high waterfall, 2” x 50’ of pipe, UV clarifier installed
Order of Water Flow / Installation
- Water enters skimmer
- Water enters pump 2" FPT outlet
- Triton check valve 2" outlet
- Hole in skimmer
- 2" piping
- UV clarifier 2" inlet/outlet
- 2" piping
- 2" SLIP x 2" MPT adapter fitting
- Waterfall filter 2" FPT bulkhead inlet
Ask Your Question